Often times, people try different diets to maintain their body weight. If you are one of those people too and tired of trying all the diets, check out some quick weight loss drinks at home. These remedies can easily be done at home.
Losing weight is not an easy task and you may need a little help with it. Some detox drinks and weight loss drinks, home remedies, can help you lose significant weight.
Homemade weight loss shakes fall under the category of natural alternatives that will help you lose a significant amount of weight without serious health risks.
We’ve brought back a simple guide to homemade weight loss drink recipes for anyone looking to lose weight the natural way.
Here are some of the home remedies in the form of weight loss drinks:
Green tea is one of the best beverages for weight loss. Research has shown that the caffeine and flavonoids in green tea increase metabolic rate, insulin activity, and fat oxidation. Regular consumption of green tea for about 3 months can trigger a weight loss of about 2.9 pounds.
● Choose from your choice of green tea powder or leaves (choose organic)
● Take a small cup of water
● Heat the water in a pan until it boils
● Let it rest for about ten minutes
● Pour the hot water over the green tea leaves and stir properly for one minute
● Your green tea is ready
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains many vital enzymes and organic acids that cause strong fat loss. These contents are responsible for increasing the metabolic rate, which leads to the rapid burning of body fats. It increases water retention in your body and makes you feel hydrated and refreshed.
Apple cider vinegar also lowers blood sugar levels in our bodies significantly.
● Take approximately 16 ounces of water
● Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
● Stir it properly and drink
Grape fruit drink
Grapefruit and cucumber drink is the best homemade weight loss drink for detoxification.
Grapefruit is rich in the AMP-activated kinase enzyme, which promotes sugar assimilation in the body. This enzyme also promotes the breakdown of calories and the metabolic rate.
Cucumber contains a lot of antidiuretics that trigger the process of urination and detoxification of the liver. Cucumber also has the properties of removing toxins and losing calories.
● Take a cup of water (approx. 150 ml).
● Take a grapefruit, a cucumber and a lemon wedge
● Chop your ingredients and mix them properly
● Put these chopped ingredients in water
● Mix until mixture becomes smooth
● You can even cool the juice by storing it in the refrigerator or adding ice
● Serve the juice to drink
Cold juice activates the body’s metabolism, which then creates heat and promotes weight loss. For satisfactory results, you should try drinking this juice five times a day. This will help you remove unwanted fats and toxins from your body.
All of these ingredients contain several weight loss properties.
Ginger helps in increasing your core temperature, which is important in order to burn extra calories. Honey has warming properties that help you lose weight by reducing extra fats.
Lemon and mint improve the digestive rate which further triggers the calorie burning process. Pineapple has an enzyme called bromelain that helps in shrinking your stomach. Therefore, pineapple is an effective choice to help ease the bloating process.
The presence of natural fructose helps you reduce your sweet cravings, which further reduces your caloric intake.
● Mix together some chopped pineapple, mint leaves, water and small pieces of ginger
● Filter the juice and add a tablespoon of lemon juice
● Stir it properly and pour the shake into a glass
● Drink the juice to detoxify.
Cinnamon is an essential ingredient in regulating sugar levels. The presence of calcium in cinnamon makes it easy to burn body fat. Honey helps you promote weight loss by increasing metabolic rate and burning fat fast.
● Put a small cup of water in a pan and let it boil
● Add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
● Switch off the flame and let it cool down a little
● Now add two teaspoons of honey
● Drink it before going to bed
Lime is rich in vitamin C, which helps with fat loss and detoxification. The enzyme glutathione S-transferases removes the toxins from the body. Vitamins B and C promote weight loss as well as the digestive process and acid secretion.
Raspberries have ketones that are known to curb calorie appetite. This naturally occurring chemical prevents weight gain and the addition of adipose tissue.
● Put the lime juice and some chopped raspberries in a blender
● Mix the contents until the mixture becomes smooth
● Add the desired amount of water
● Pour the drink into a glass and serve
These are some of the amazing weight loss drinks that you can make at home which are safe and effective as weight loss supplements. You can easily make them at home without having to purchase any additional ingredients, as all of the ingredients mentioned are readily available in your kitchen.
Try one of the above Weight loss drinks as homemade remedies and see the results for yourself.